WHAT ARE CULTURAL TRIPS?:
Cultural trips are intended for groups of students who are interested in having a linguistic and cultural immersion in Spain. It consists on the the development of a program of activities with educational contents, addressed from the non formal learning, and conducted in Spanish by our staff.
DATES: Between March 1st and June 30th every year.
DURATION: 4 days/3 nights (including travel days).
• Round trip flight to Seville.
• Transfers to the airport and trips in the city.
• Full board. (Breakfast, lunch-picnic, dinner-tapas).
• Access to monuments.
• Bicycle tour in Seville.
• Visit to the Reales Alcázares.
• Visit to the Cathedral of Seville and Church of the "Salvador".
• Visit to the Andalusian Center for Contemporary Art.
• Spanish Contemporary Art Workshop.
• Spanish Film Workshop.
• Visit to Isla Mágica Theme Park.
• Flamenco show.
PRICE: From €490.00/pax (taxes included).