AS ERASMUS+ COORDINATING ORGANISATION WE UNDERTAKE TO:
• Help to the sending organisation in the recruitment process.
• To interview the participants through Skype, to know their individual needs and expectations.
• Manage the hosting organisations in Seville.
• Ensure the correct administrative management of the internships.
• To provide to the participants all the information about their training placement in Seville before the arrival.
• To go with the participants to the hosting organisation on the first day to sign the Learning Agreement.
• Follow the learning progress by weekly contacts with hosting organisations and participants.
• Guarantee the evaluation and validation of the mobility in accordance with the tools foreseen in the mobility project.
• To write final report.
• We manage the accommodation in Seville.
• We organize the shuttle services from/to the airport to the accommodation.
• We provide Spanish courses.
• We provide cultural visits.
• We are available 24h. a day in case of emergency.
EMTraining is part of a network composed of more than 500 companies and organisations from all sectors willing to include young professionals from other countries in their work teams. We show you the most demanded positions.
Numbers have an important story to tell... the success story of the 86 Erasmus+ participants surveyed. We show you their level of satisfaction: "Quality Results Report 1T 2018".